Compatible with both original HEI ignition systems and later model computer controlled HEI systems. No need to remove or re-time distributor. Complete with simplified ground strap, mounting screws, silicone coil gasket, low Ohm contact brush / spring and ACCEL tan coil cover. Effective to over 9,000 RPM. For the ultimate in HEI in-cap performance, use ACCEL’s ultra high performance HEI 4-pin module p/n 35367.
Features & Benefits
- P/N 140013 has red and yellow primary wire.
- Typical HEI applications include Chevrolet 90 degree V6 & most V8, Cadillac V8.
- Comes complete with ground strap, mounting screws, silicone coil gasket, low-ohm contact brush and spring, and a tan coil cover. This coil has a red and yellow primary wire.
- Highest output High Energy Ignition in cap ignition coils available.
- Direct performance replacement for stock coils.
- 10 to 15 percent more energy than OEM coils.
- Compatible with both original HEI ignition systems and later model computer controlled systems.
- Mounting screws, ground strap, silicone coil gasket, and low Ohm contact brush and spring included.
|Primary Resistance||0.3 Ohms|
|Secondary Resistance||8.8 k Ohms|
|Turns Ratio||134 : 1|
|Maximum Voltage||48,000 volts|
|Energy at idle||208mJ|
|Energy at 3,600 RPM||46mJ|
|Peak Increase in Voltage vs. OE||29%|