ACCEL has improved the ignitability of the spark plug in a new design! ACCEL has always utilized unique electrode grounding designs to improve combustion and create a larger spark.
- Allows spark to expand directly above the midpoint of the electrode core preventing the spark from being shrouded by the ground strap.
- Gives the flame an unblocked area to grow creates a larger flame front for a more complete burn.
- Reduces excess heat absorption of the electrode and ground strap, also known as the “quenching effect”, which leads to misfiring, rough idle and overall poor performance.
- Produces a larger spark nucleus without having to increase the spark gap.
- Creates a more complete burn of the air fuel mixture resulting in Increased performance, improved throttle response, greater fuel efficiency and reduced emissions.