AEM Plug & Play Engine Management System (EMS) is the first of its kind and will forever change the way you look at fuel injection tuning! This user-programmable system plugs directly into a vehicles factory ECU harness and requires no additional wiring. Windows based software (2000, NT, 98, 95, ME) makes the task of copying, viewing and manipulating data as simple as a click of the mouse. User-defined templates are easily configurable and enable tuners to establish quick keys to any pertinent information during the tuning process. The AEM EMSs infinitely-adjustable software allows tuners to program virtually any combination of engine control, power adders and auxiliary devices, and accurately deliver proper amounts of fuel and correct ignition timing for ANY boost level or operating condition.
EMS KEY FEATURES
- Installs in minutes using Plug & Play technology—no wiring necessary!
- Start-up calibrations included
- Live help window eases tuning process.
- Set-up Wizard creates a custom base map for your car
- System is fully enabled—Never pay for upgrades!
- Uses all the factory sensors.
- Runs on Windows™ compatible software.
- Fuel table automapping.
- Programmable traction control.
- Onboard 512kb datalogger.
- Up to 10 cylinder sequential fuel injection .
- 16 general-purpose outputs.
- 7 definable switch inputs.
- Electronic boost control.
- Soft cut rev limiters .
- Two step launch control.
- Wet or dry nitrous control .
- Definable knock control.
- Full idle control.
- 4 EGT inputs with fuel control .
- 16/32 hybrid high speed processor.